HB-LED Wafer Manufacturing
High Brightness LED (“HB-LED”) usage is increasing for new applications as manufacturing costs decrease and performance improves. HB-LED wafer applications such as mobile phone LCD screens and keypads and flashlights for camera phones have been the drivers for HB-LED wafer manufacturing market growth in the last couple of years, as well as car headlights, LCD TV backlights and traffic signaling. HB-LED’s typically are used for high-end applications, making quality control imperative. Our ICOS LED wafer inspection system offers outgoing automated visual inspection of HB-LED wafer manufacturing for quality of the wafer surface.
LED Wafer Inspection
Wafer Defect Inspection
MOCVD Process Control
- Candela 8720 LED Defect Inspection: Enabling improved substrate surface metrology and epi process control with high sensitivity to yield-limiting wafer defects
- Candela CSxx: Candela LED wafer defect inspection and classification systems for compound semiconductor and optoelectronic materials
- ICOS WI-2280: Next-generation inspection capabilities and flexibility for LED wafer applications.
Data Management and Analysis
- KLARITY LED: Automated LED wafer manufacturing defect analysis of inspection results for LED yield enhancement
- P-Series: Benchtop stylus profilers for production applications
- HRP-250: Stylus-based 200mm surface topography metrology system